The legislation of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that the owner of the online store must reserve the terms of delivery and return of goods, as well as the right of withdrawal. Such a reservation is called a distance contract (Cabinet of Ministers regulations).
The seller of the goods offered in this online store
On the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement:The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer to order.
Delivery and payment procedure
The buyer orders goods through this website, indicating the type and quantity of goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Online Store - by paying with a bank card or by paying the invoice prepared by the seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
The seller ensures delivery of the goods within 7 days from the receipt of paymentfor the product, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer.
The Seller sends the Buyer a confirmation of acceptance of the order by e-mail.
· To Omniva points throughout Latvia 3.00 Eur with VAT.
· Delivery fee by courier 4.50 EUR with VAT (All over the territory of Latvia).
Order cancellation policy
The customer has the legal right to cancel the order. You, as a customer, can cancel your contractual obligations within 5 (five) days - by submitting a relevant notice from which your decision to cancel the contract clearly follows. The period starts from the moment the text of these instructions is received, but not before the goods are delivered to the customer or a third party specified by the customer.Cancellation of the order must be notified: +371 26630949 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 calendar days from the Product by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller. Refusal the letter form is sent by the Seller to the Buyer by e-mail after the Buyer demand writing to email@example.com . The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the letter of withdrawal. All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
· The ordered goods were used and there are signs of use;
· The buyer has removed the original trademark tags.
- Address to which the product can be returned: Omnivas pakomāts Rīgas T / C Akropole pakomāts Maskavas iela, 257, Rīga, LV-1019
- The money is returned to the bank account to the customer within 7 working days after sending and receiving the goods.
Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that “the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal”. The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or withhold compensation in case of damage to the product, negligent handling of the product during use or failure to follow the instructions, if the original packaging of the product is lost or its packaging is significantly damaged.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer's order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.
Dispute settlement rules
Relationships arising on the basis of these regulations are governed by the law of the Republic of Latvia.
Any disagreement arising from the implementation of these rules must be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached,
1. The Buyer has the right to use the alternative dispute resolution opportunities specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the Seller for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating his contact information, the date of submission of the application and the nature of the dispute, claims and their substantiation. Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options can be found on the website of the Consumer Rights Protection Center (http://www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/str-du-risin-ana), or
2. the dispute may be submitted to a court for review in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
"RASAS". Glūdas parish, Jelgavas county,
AS Citadele Banka