Manager and its contact information
The controller of personal data processing is ZS "JAUNAVAS" (hereinafter - ZS), registration No. 43601029418, legal address "Rasas", Glūdas parish, Jelgavas county, LV-3003.
ZS contact information for personal data processing is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Using this contact information or by contacting the registered office of ZS , you can ask a question about the processing of personal data. A request for the exercise of one's rights may be made in accordance with paragraph 24.
Scope of the document
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
natural persons - customers, subscribers and other users of ZS services (including potential, former and current), as well as third parties who in connection with the provision of services to a natural person (subscriber, customer, user) receive or transfer any information to ZS (including , contacts, payers, etc.);
For visitors to ZS shops, offices and other premises, including those for which video surveillance is performed;
Visitors to the websites and mobile applications maintained by ZS , and callers to the telephones of the ZS Contact Center (hereinafter - Clients).
ZS takes care of the Clients 'privacy and personal data protection, observes the Clients' right to the lawfulness of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable legislation - Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement (Regulation) and other applicable privacy and data processing legislation.
With regard to specific types of data processing (cookie processing, etc.), environment, additional, specific rules may be set for purposes, of which the Customer is informed at the time he provides the relevant data to the ZS .
Purposes of personal data processing
ZS processes personal data for the following purposes:
For the provision of services and the sale of goods:
- customer identification;
- preparation, conclusion and proof of the conclusion of the contract;
- the supply of goods and the installation and provision of services (fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- provision / maintenance of services;
- guarantees for the fulfillment of obligations;
- improvement of goods and services, development of new goods and services;
- promoting, advertising and distributing the use of the service;
- customer service;
- examination and processing of applications and objections;
- customer retention, loyalty building, satisfaction measurements;
- settlement administration;
- creditworthiness assessment, credit monitoring;
- debt recovery and recovery;
- maintaining and improving websites and mobile applications.
For business planning and analytics:
- statistics and business analysis - planning and accounting - efficiency measurement - data quality assurance - market and public opinion research; - preparation of reports - conducting customer surveys - within the framework of risk management activities.
For information, information systems and enterprise security.
For the provision of information to public administration institutions and subjects of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified in external regulatory enactments.
For other specific purposes, of which the Customer is informed at the moment he provides the relevant data to the ZS.
Legal basis for personal data processing
ZS processes the Client's personal data on the basis of the following legal bases:
for concluding and performing the agreement - to enter into the agreement upon the Client's application and ensure its performance;
for the fulfillment of regulatory enactments - in order to fulfill an obligation specified in the external regulatory enactments binding on the ZS;
in accordance with the consent of the Customer - the data subject;
in the legitimate interests - to realize the legitimate interests of the ZS arising from the obligations existing between the ZS and the Client or the concluded agreement or the law;
to ensure the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person - to ensure the physical and property security of the persons employed by the ZS, the Clients and visitors.
ZS legitimate interests are:
to carry out commercial activities;
to verify the Customer's identity before concluding the agreement;
to ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
to prevent unreasonable financial risks for its commercial activities (incl., to perform credit risk assessment before the sale of goods and services and during the performance of the contract);
to save the Customer's applications and submissions regarding the purchase of goods, etc.